Home > Membership > Online Membership
Online applications for new or renewal Memberships in ARARA and payment by Debit or Credit card or by using your PayPal account are now available. To join or renew and pay online, please follow the instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: Online registration using the fillable PDF form requires current installations of Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Outdated programs, third party PDF readers, non-Adobe browser plugins, and certain utilities and programs on Mac platforms may not function properly. You can download the latest version of free Adobe Reader here:
SPECIAL NOTE: Many modern browser installations open PDF files in the browser using an Acrobat plugin. This method may not work. If you do not have your browser set to open PDF files in the Acrobat or Reader program, then you must save the form to your computer before filling it out. The form must be opened and re-saved in Acrobat or Reader to reliably use the fillable fields.
If the PDF form does not work, download and print the standard ARARA Membership Form at this link to fill out and mail with your check.
1. Click here to download the Online Membership Form. Requires Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Save the form to your computer before filling it out.
2. Fill out the information fields as required.
3. Make note of the grand total amount from your Membership Form. You will need to enter this amount on your payment page.
4. SAVE your filled out form (we recommend a filename including your name such as "Smith Membership.pdf").
5. ATTACH a copy of your saved form to an e-mail message addressed to email@example.com (use ONLY this address for Online Membership application). Please place "ARARA Membership" in the subject line.
6. VISIT our Membership Payment page and follow the instructions to make your payment using a Debit or Credit card or your PayPal account.
If you cannot fill out the form, download the regular form at this link to print and mail with your check.