Home > 2017 Conference Information > 2017 Registration Instructions
ARARA 2017 Conference
The Lodge at Eagle Crest
June 1–5, 2017
2017 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
2017 CONFERENCE INFORMATION
2017 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAGE
VIDEO TUTORIAL: CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
Get ready to register for the 2017 ARARA conference in Redmond, Oregon! Things are a little different this year with the conference and field trip registration online. Please read the inructions below and visit the Registration Page at the link provided above. Note also that there is a link to a Video Tutorial for the Registration process.
Note: For Conference Pre-Registration Fees, visit the 2017 Conference Information page.
Conference Registration Instructions
• Each person must register individually. There is no longer a family registration category.
• To Register for the Conference click on the 2017 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAGE link.
• Children between the ages of 4 and 18 need to be registered, but there is no registration fee for them. This will enable parents to sign up registered children for field trips and the banquet.
• Students currently registered in an accredited university or college will not be charged a registration fee.
• A PDF version of the conference registration form will be available for printing and mailing. We encourage you to use the online process, however, because your ability to sign up for field trips will be delayed if you print and mail your conference registration and payment.
• If you need help with conference registration or you are no longer able to attend the conference, please contact Donna Yoder at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you.
• You will be able to pay for the conference by credit card, PayPal, or check (Invoice option).
• You will receive your Field Trip Registration Code online immediately upon completion of your Conference Registration.
• Registrants will receive a confirmation email when the conference registration process is successfully completed.
Local Arrangements, Jim Keyser
Conference Coordinator, Monica Wadsworth-Seibel
Program Chair, Louis Hillman