Home > 2017 Conference Information > 2017 Field Trip Registration Instructions
ARARA 2017 Conference
The Lodge at Eagle Crest
June 1–5, 2017
2017 FIELD TRIP REGISTRATIONS
2017 CONFERENCE INFORMATION
2017 FRIDAY FIELD TRIP REGISTRATION PAGE
2017 MONDAY FIELD TRIP REGISTRATION PAGE
VIDEO TUTORIAL: FIELD TRIP REGISTRATION
Get ready to register for the 2017 ARARA conference in Redmond, Oregon! Things are a little different this year with the conference and field trip registration online. Please read the inructions below and visit the Field Trip Registration Page at the link provided above. Note also that there is a link to a Video Tutorial for the Field Trip Registration process.
Field Trip Sign-up Instructions
• You must be registered for the conference to sign-up for field trips. To Register for the Conference click on the 2017 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAGE link.
• The conference registration confirmation email will contain a security code needed to sign up for field trips.
• You will sign up for field trips yourself using the Wild Apricot web pages. There are separate pages for Friday and Monday Field Trips. Field Trip descriptions are on the Sign-up pages.
• To sign-up for Field Trips on Friday, June 2, visit the FRIDAY FIELD TRIP SIGN-UP PAGE.
• To sign-up for Field Trips on Monday, June 5, visit the MONDAY FIELD TRIP SIGN-UP PAGE.
• View Video Tutorials on the Sign-up Process on our Video Page
• There will be no more group or family sign-ups for field trips. Every individual needs to sign up separately.
• You will know by looking at the website whether a field trip still has space available. Each field trip description shows how many spaces are available; as people sign up for that field trip, the count decreases. When the field trip is full, no more sign-ups will be allowed. This is an example of what you will see:
• There won’t be any wait lists.
• You won’t need to indicate first, second, or third choices for field trips.
• You may sign up for one field trip on Friday and for one field trip on Monday. If you sign up for more than one field trip on either day, you will be removed from ALL of the field trips you signed up for.
• The ARARA Field Trip Code of Ethics and the Liability Release forms will be handled electronically; these forms will no longer need to be printed and given to the field trip leader.
• The Medical Information Form will be available in PDF and at the conference. While this form is voluntary, we encourage you to fill it out and have it available during your field trip in case of unforeseen emergencies.
• If your circumstances change and you are no longer able to attend the conference, please contact Carol Garner at email@example.com or 212-679-6976 and she will remove you from the field trip lists.
• You will receive a confirmation email when the field trip sign-up process is successfully completed.
Local Arrangements, Jim Keyser
Conference Coordinator, Monica Wadsworth-Seibel
Program Chair, Louis Hillman